Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Liberty of London (and more!)


Sorry I've been MIA for so long. Spring break got the best of me! Anyways, Last Saturday I heard all of this buzz about this Liberty of London Collection coming out in Target stores. Monday morning I headed to my Target to check it out!! Everything is sooooo cute! Seriously, they have candles, stationary, dresses, shirts, rain boots, headbands, wallets and so on. They even have things for men!! Most of all I wanted the bicycle, but it is sold out, EVERYWHERE!! So here is what I got!

The umbrella- $14.99


One shoulder dress- $34.99 (splurge!)


The Wallet- $14.99

These items aren't a part of the collection, but I just thought I'd share!

Cute Tie Dye T-Shirt - $10.00

And lastly, this totally cute REVERSIBLE dress!! These two images you see, are the SAME dress!! As you can see, I'm totally fascinated by the idea of one dress looking completely different when turned inside out!!


Reversible Dress- $19.99

So, if you haven't checked out Target lately, get your butt there ASAP! As you can see, there are some really great finds!

oxox Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails