Thursday, February 10, 2011

Toms Shoes


I've been on the hunt for a pair of Toms shoes for some time now. I could never decide which ones I wanted and every time I'd go into a store that sells them they would only seem to have about three options. So, while on a recent business trip to San Francisco, I came across a store that literally had every pair of Toms shoes in stock.



I was debating between a graffiti design and the burlap and I ultimately decided to go with the burlap. I am OH so happy with them! They are quite comfortable and I love that I can just slip them on and go! The nice thing about the burlap is that they will go with virtually anything. Well worth the $54. Annndddd a pair gets sent to a person in need. Double score!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails