Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nail Polish Haul


Just thought I'd share my recent nail polish purchases. Half look like summer colors- and the other half look like fall colors.

From left to right Orly Frolic, Orly Flirty, China Glaze Tarnished Gold Crackle, China Glaze Westside Warrior, China Glaze City Siren

I just purchased the two Orly nail polishes from Sally Beauty Supply the other day. Flirty reminds me of Fancy Fuchsia but with a metallic silver dust in it & Frolic was just too much of a fun summery purple to pass up. Both are a part of Orly's Happy Go Lucky collection. The gold crackle my sister happened to pick up for me because she thought I'd like it! I do like it, but not exactly over the color shown below.

The next two colors are from the China Glaze Metro collection. Being a fall 2011 collection- the colors are exactly that, very fall-esque. I couldn't put down Westside Warrior once I saw it because it is such a unique olive green. The other color to catch my eye was City Siren. After swatching it on my finger I knew it was love at first sight. You could pull this color off with any outfit. The rest of the colors in the collection didn't quite do it for me. At the same time its 90 degrees outside and I feel like I can't wear anything but bright colors, so who knows! Below are the swatches...
Don't mind my outrageously dry hands

Have you bought any unique colors lately that I should know about?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails