Saturday, August 28, 2010

Paul Mitchell Super Clean Sculpting Gel


So I have naturally curly hair that needs to have product in it to look good. But when it comes to hair products, I am quite picky. When my hair is curly I expect the curls to be soft and perfectly sculpted and thanks to Paul Mitchell, I can make that happen! I have tried many brands like Deva Curl, Garnier Fructis, Aussie, Bed Head, Big Sexy Hair, and random drugstore brands but NOTHING compares to this gel!



If you are looking for non-crunchy, soft, natural looking curls, I totally recommend you at least try this gel! Once you fall in love with it you can pick up the huge bottle like me! It will take me a long time to go through all of this gel and the pump is SO convenient! Definitely gets an A+ in my book!

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails