Sunday, January 09, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Collection


I have been dying for this collection to come out ever since I saw the ad in Cosmo magazine. I kept calling the beauty supplies and Ulta since the collection was supposed to be released the beginning of January but the stores either a) never heard of it or b) didn't know when they were getting them in. FINALLY Ulta tweeted that the collection would be in stores on January 23rd!

There are five different colors (from left to right)- Last Friday Night, Not Like The Movies, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream & the ever so exciting Shatter Black Top Coat .
I'm pretty sure I want them all. I may be able to pass on Last Friday Night, but I'm excited to see if Not Like The Movies is similar to the infamous Chanel Black Pearl.

Do you think you'll be picking up any of the Katy Perry nail polishes?!


1 comment:

  1. omg I've been harassing Ulta about these!! I definitely want the blue and the shatter coat. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails