Thursday, September 15, 2011

CCO Haul 9.11






I've heard really good things about the CCO in Reading, PA so I decided to take a different way home from my boyfriends and check it out. I definitely felt like there was a better selection at this CCO than some of the others I have been to. 
Here is what I picked up...


MAC's Going Casual Creamsheen Glass, Estee Lauder/Michael Kors Very Hollywood lipgloss, Innocence, Beware!, Dalliance Mega Metal Shadow (Viva Glam Gaga not shown)

I'm seriously loving MAC's Innocence, Beware! I wasn't able to get my hands on it when the Venomous Villains collection came out and I was quite shocked to see it at the CCO. It is the perfect sheer, wearable nude. I decided to pick up MAC's Dalliance Mega Metal Shadow after swatching it on my hand and not being able to take make eyes off the metallic finish it has.

I will definitely be making more trips to this CCO in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails