Monday, January 09, 2012

Most Favorite Perfume EVER- Givenchy Hot Couture!


I've been a lazy blogger, but I'm back! With the new year I'd like to make my blog more of a "life" blog and not just beauty/fashion/etc. So expect more recipes, random photos of things I like and all things in between! Now onto the best smelling perfume eva...


Say hello to Givenchy's Hot Couture. On the left you will see the old bottle, and on the right, the new.

 I fell in love with this perfume sophomore year of college when I smelt it on my roommate. Now, this was a big deal because I can't smell JACK. So when I can actually smell a perfume (and it smells good) its meant to be.  I got really sad when they discontinued this perfume... but when I found out they brought it back I HAD to have it. Well, more like wait until the holidays when my sister bought me Pink Sugar and I could exchange it to pay for PART of this big guys $85 price tag. 

Anyways, I recommend you check it out while in Sephora. I don't think it's possible to not like this perfume.

What are some of your favorite STRONG perfumes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails