Saturday, February 27, 2010

China Glaze- Up and Away (ish)!


So as soon as I saw swatches of four leaf clover from the Up and Away collection by China Glaze I knew I had to have it! I know I'm kind of late on this collection, but I had to wait until Sally Beauty Supply had the collection in stock so I could get them at $3.25 each, instead of paying the $6.25 that Ulta charges! My Sallys said they wouldn't be getting the collection in until March, so when I went in for a quick browse, I was SHOCKED when I saw the Up and Away collection! I knew I had to get four leaf clover and lemon fizz, but then I laid my eyes on.... High Hopes. It was just too pretty of a color to leave sitting there on display!
I've also been craving a aqua(ish) blue ever since the OPI Hong Kong collection came out, so I ended up picking up Shower Together as well. It similar to OPI's Suzi Says Feng Shui, but not exact. I still love it!


On my pinky I have Lilacism (not really a fan) , then Shower Together, Yellow Fizz, High Hopes & Four Leaf Clover. Four Leaf Clover doesn't photograph well at all! It is way more of a green than a teal and I LOVE it!
Overall I was a big fan of this collection! Re-fresh mint is also a great looking color and even though I already have Essie's Mint Candy Apple, I may still need to pick it up! What did you think of this collection?!

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails