Thursday, June 03, 2010

OPI Coronation


I just picked up OPI's Coronation, part of OPI's Designer Series nail polish and let me tell you, it is gorgeous! It is the perfect summer color for glowing finger nails! When the sun hits your fingernails it creates this rainbow(ish) bright glow that just puts a smile on my face! The nail polishes that are part of the designer series are a bit more expensive than normal OPI polishes, but they are totally worth the extra $$! Check it out!

And on my nails....


I wore it alone but I could see it also working on top of a color. It almost reminds me of a toned down version of China Glazes OMG. Overall, if you can find it at a reasonable price (I paid $6.25 at the beauty supply store) I would definitely try it out!

UPDATE: This is how it looks in the SUN!


xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails