Saturday, April 02, 2011

Toms Shoes Rip Off aka Bobs Shoes


While in DSW the other day I ran into these....

and my mouth literally dropped open.

How could Sketchers rip off Toms so blatantly!?! At the very least they could have put the tags in a different place or at least think of their OWN design for a shoe. The second thought that came into my mind was... are they even donating a pair of shoes to someone less fortunate? And after some research, the answer is yes- but STILL. Come on!!

This honestly makes me think less of Sketchers as a company. While it is good that they are using the same business model as Toms shoes- I just can't get over the fact that they literally copied every last detail from a pair of Toms shoes. OH, and they really aren't even that much less money. $54 vs. $39.99.

Shame on you sketchers. I'm surprised you didn't call them Tomz Shoes.


1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes they are t he best but I don't have them in my shoe collection yet!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails