Saturday, April 02, 2011

American Eagle Jeggings


Finally. A pair of jeggings that look good on me!

I've been on the hunt for a complimenting pair of jeggings for some time now. I happened to browse the AE clearance page one day and found a few possibilities. Of course the website had none in my size, so I decided to head to my local AE. While there I tried on a few pairs- but the ones with the cargo pockets & white (aka see through) didn't really do it for me.

On the way out of the fitting rooms an associate asked me if I found what I was looking for. I told her that none of them fit me quite right and I was sad that the website had sold out of all of the "plain" looking jeggings. She asked me to wait one minute while she ran to the back room. And then she brought out these lovely jeggings...



via

I am in love. After wearing these for one day- I ran back to the store and bought a second pair. Right now they are $29.99 in the store but if you "like" American Eagle on Facebook, you can get a 20% off coupon good until 4/3/11- making the jeggings $23.99 (or something close to that). I will definitely be wearing mine all the way through to the fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails