Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ombré Nails





Ever since I saw Lisa Eldridge tweet this photo I had to somehow recreate it. Here's my attempt:






(starting with my pinky- China Glaze High Hopes, Revlon Tropical Temptation, Essie Tart Deco, Essie Van D'go, Revlon *white not sure of the exact name!)

Yeah, I know mine don't look as good as hers but I'm definitely loving the look. She tweeted that Essie's Tart Deco was in her middle finger so of course I had to do the same thing! I'm not sure if I should have put white on my thumb nail- but hey, it was my first time! With how much I like the look I'm sure there will be more to come. Next I'm definitely thinking purples!

Have you hopped on the ombré bandwagon?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails